Getting The Most Out Of Your Marketing Dollars
With a marketing strategy, you want to achieve two main goals:
- Get the best return you can on your marketing expenses. this means that you want to spend as little as you can yet get the best results you can.
- Get a bigger market share than your direct competition. You want to minimize your expenses, true, but you still need to grow faster than the competition. if they are reaching more users than you are, then they will outpace you eventually and own the market in the future.
Webnox Corp.'s extensive experience in online marketing and strategies is a considerable asset to your business. We are highy experienced and qualified to research your markets and lay out your marketing strategy. With our knowledge of the various techniques in online marketing, SEO, search engine marketing, social networking, and online advertising, we can work within your budget to provide you with a very good return on your marketing investment.
Business, especially online business, is war. It is you versus your competition. To survive in this war, you need a concrete and detailed plan of how your business intends to compete and win in its marketplace. This plan is your strategy. The intention of strategy is to take the basic ideas of your business such as those reflected in the vision, mission, and values, and to express them in operational terms that are directly useful for analysis and action.
Your business strategy will outline the clear and detailed longterm plan that you will follow to achieve the success goals set by your company. Many small businesses can get away without a formal strategy for the short term. However, for the sake of longterm growth, stability, and success, a strategy is needed to help guide the business management of the company. Preparing a strategy is a rigorous but enlightening excercise, making clear to the leadership of the business what the company is about, how it will grow, and the steps the milestones that need to be achieved.
In preparing a strategy, you need to work on the following components:
- Goals: What does the business propose to achieve? What are its aims with respect to growth, profitability, and risk?
- Product Market Focus: What are the products and/or services that the business plans to sell, and to what specific markets?
- Value Proposition: How does the business intend to attract customers? What benefits constitute its "offer" or "value proposition" in the marketplace? Your value proposition is an edge you have over your competitors.
- Core Activities: What are the primary value-adding activities that the business intends to perform and how dies it intend to perform them?
Webnox will market your products and services at our own expense and deliver paying customer to you.
We specialize in:
• Internet marketing
• Local customer marketing
• Viral marketing
Just tell us the type of customers you are looking for, and we will use our proven marketing methods to deliver those customers to you. Start now ...
• Search engine marketing
• Corporate branding
• Competitive analysis
• Market Research
• Marketing Strategy
• Needs Assessment
• Customer conversion
• Social media optimization
• Keyword analysis
• Press release distribution